Advisor Relationship Manager
Here at Sowell Management everything we do is centered around our Core Values and our clients. Relationships Rule means we value each other and have each other’s back. At Sowell, we are family. Mindset Matters ensures we come in each day with the right attitude. Passion Prospers is making sure we care about what we do each day. Commitment Counts ensures we do what we say we will do first time, every time. Teamwork Triumphs means we go above and beyond for our clients and each other.
As a Relationship Manager you will help add to our strong service culture by:
- Handling incoming advisor phone calls to provide operational expertise, share industry and organizational best practices, troubleshoot complex situations and resolve service issues
- Acting as a liaison between our Advisors and our custodian partners and help them to navigate internal departments such as Data and Tech, Sales and Trading.
- Educating advisors on processes, services and procedures of the custodian platforms
- Working together with our clients to problem solve and create a positive client experience
- Communicating and listening to create lasting business relationships
As a Relationship Manager you will:
- Be the first point of contact for designated firms from a service and operations perspective.
- Provide administrative and operational support for advisors and their staff including account opening and closing, receipt and delivery of securities, cashiering and communication regarding account setups.
- Ensure advisors’ needs are met while engaging team-based Advisor Support resources.
- Gain financial services and RIA knowledge
- An eagerness to learn and stay current on RIA industry trends
- 1-3 years of demonstrated transferable customer service or relationship management skills
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work
- Demonstrated ability and desire to nurture relationships and creatively provide solutions